Please also review our Terms and Conditions of use before using this website which govern your access to and use of the website.
At KOZIISHOP, LDA., hereinafter Kozii,we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including You/User, fully appreciating and respecting the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
We collect Your data to constantly improve Your user experience and guarantee the maximum success of our business relationship.
All personal data collected is processed within the scope and strict compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation (henceforth, GDPR) and other Portuguese and European relevant legislation.
Kozii undertakes to implement the necessary safety measures to the personal data processing in compliance with the GDPR by using physical, administrative and technical measures to protect the gathered information. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed.
Using our website will imply that You agree to the use of Your personal data under the terms of this Policy.
This notice covers all Kozii websites, apps and services, including the www.koziishop.com desktop and mobile site.
When using our websites, the following data may be collected:
- Data obtained by surfing our website;
- Data provided directly by You.
2. POLICY REGARDING DATA OBTAINED BY SURFING OUR WEBSITE
a. Anonymous surfing
In case of anonymous surfing, Kozii will only obtain and store the following data on its visitors:
– number of the domain of the server that gives access to the net;
– date and hour of access to the web page – this data will allow determining the time with most traffic and will allow for adjustments necessary to avoid problems of saturation during such time;
– daily number of visitors to each area of the page.
All of this data protects the Users´ anonymity, does not consubstantiate personal data and, in no manner will they be susceptible to identify any specific User.
b. Surfing with cookies
– date and hour of the last visit of the User to the web page;
– the design of contents that the User chose on the first visit to the web page;
– elements of security in the control of access to restricted areas.
There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow You to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Add to Wishlist”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and Your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when You are browsing or shopping on our website, these cookies will remember Your preferences (like Your language or location), so we can make Your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to You.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to You. They also limit the number of times that You see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our website, You agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on Your device and accessing them when You visit the site in the future. If You want to delete any cookies that are already on Your computer, the “help” section in Your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, Your user experience may be affected and You might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Kozii user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.
Kozii will store this data for a period of 12 months after which all data will be eliminated.
c. Third-Party websites
These Third-Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third-Party Sites.
3. POLICY REGARDING DATA PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY YOU
If You open a Kozii personal account, the following data will be requested:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
When You create an account and register with us, we will keep that data for as long as You are registered with us, so that we can then use it to identify You, to operate all the systems (such as delivery systems), to enable You to place an order to purchase products, and to offer You a personalized, relevant experience our website.
If You purchase goods using our website, the following data will be requested:
- First and last name;
- Company name (optional);
- Address (billing and shipping);
- Telephone (optional);
- Email address;
- Payment related data.
If You subscribe our Newsletter, Your First Name, Last Name and email address will be requested.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated at any time by unsubscribing directly at our website or by sending us an email at email@example.com .
4. PAYMENT INFORMATION
Kozii uses third party payment processer – Stripe – to process payments made for products via the website. All online payments will be conducted in accordance with data security standards and Your billing information is encrypted before being communicated. Except when You request for Your credit card details to be remembered – meaning Kozii will store the information so that You and we can identify Your stored card and use it for further payments and You may ask Kozii to delete this information at all time using the option mentioned in 7 – the payment form is either off-site or displayed in a frame on the payment page.
5. DATA STORAGE
The information You provide will be retained either while Your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to You, or (in the case of any contact You may have with us in this sense) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. This can be done through Your account settings, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications which we might send You, or by contacting us by email.
6. DPO AND DATA CONTROLLERS
Kozii adopts the necessary safety measures to ensure the data protection of its Users and clients against any unlawful processing, namely its dissemination, loss, misuse, modification, treatment or non-authorized access.
Kozii ensures that all data provided by the website Users and clients is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and other applicable legislation.
Sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between Your web browser and our website which is hosted on Amen Portugal servers.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable and other provisions related to data protection You may contact us:
By post mail:
KOZIISHOP, LDA., company registered under both company and tax payer number 513931406, based in Rua Dr. Augusto da Silva Carvalho, n. º 2C, 8800-324 Tavira, Portugal
7. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The eight rights Users have under the GDPR are aligned with the primary principles of transparency, security and accountability.
Kozii guarantees all Users of its website full exercise of their rights, in compliance with GDPR, namely:
- the Right to Be Informed: based on the principles of transparency and accountability, You have the right to know the details of the processes used to collect, process and store Your data;
- the Right of Access: You have the right to ask about any of Your personal data and request information or access to it;
- the Right to Rectification: You have the right to ask to correct Your inexact or incomplete data, compliant with the GDPR principle of data accuracy;
- the Right to Erasure: also known as “the right to be forgotten”, You have the right to erase Your personal data;
- the Right to Restrict Processing: as an option to the above mentioned Right (7.4), You have the right to ask restriction of processing Your personal data;
- the Right to Data Portability: You may ask a copy of Your personal data and also prevent them to be transferred to third parties;
- the Right to Object: You may object to the processing of Your data, namely for marketing purposes;
- the Right to file a complaint to the National Commission for Data Protection (www.cnpd.pt), in case You consider any of the above-mentioned rights may be violated and/or consider that the processing of Your data violates the GDPR.
You may exercise Your rights, at all time, using one of the following options, including, in any case, a copy of a document which proves Your identity and specifying the right(s) You wish to exercise:
By post mail:
KOZIISHOP, LDA., company registered under both company and tax payer number 513931406, based in Rua Dr. Augusto da Silva Carvalho, n. º 2C, 8800-324 Tavira, Portugal.
We thank You for Your time.